Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 goal accomplished- Graduation





Well I finally accomplish one of my goals. On Saturday, June 13, 2009; I graduated from the University of Phoenix with my Bachelors of Science in Human Services. It’s taken me 7 years, and 3 different schools, and lots of stress to finally get to this point. I can actually say that I am very proud of myself. There was one point in time that I did not think I would be able to finish school, but I did it.

People have been asking “What’s next now?”. Well I find a job doing something that I love. And hopefully that happens. Also in the next 5 years, I would really like to settle down and start a family. According to my doctors, I have 5 years to have kids. Hopefully my dream to become a wife and a mother will come true. I know I could be a wonderful wife and mother. I guess we’ll see what the future holds for Miss Candace Lenore….





2009 Goals Updated:

-Find a job working with a Non-profit organization
-Lose my last 7lbs
-Tone up my body (get rid of my tummy and love handles)
-Get my car the way I want
-Eat Healthier
-Finally finish one of my Scrapbooks
-Get more organized
-Ride on the back of a bike (to get over being scared, and try it out)
-Learn how to manage physical pain better
-Finally take a pole dancing class
-Continue trying to stay healthy and keep myself out of the hospital (working so far)
-Take a trip somewhere
-Plan something AWESOME for my 25th Birthday
-Pay off my credit card debt (2 cards paid off already)
-Get seasons 1-3 of House on DVD (man I love that show)
-Continue to make SDG a stronger and awesome club
-Continue making healthy positive choices in my life (doing good so far)
-Continue changing for the better (doing good so far)
-Be more open with my feelings
-Continue working with the LA Lupus meet up group. Find more people to join



0 comments: