Friday, January 2, 2009

Goals for 2009

So I been thinking about my goals for 2009. And here are some of them that I came up with. As I accomplish them, I will cross them out. So keep a look out for which ones I do. And if there any of my goals allow picture taking, I will post those up as well. So here is to living life in 2009!

-Graduate with my Bachelors of Science in Human Services
-Find a job working with a Non-profit organization
-Lose my last 7lbs
-Tone up my body (get rid of my tummy and love handles)
-Get my car the way I want
-Learn how to knit
-Eat Healthier
-Finally finish one of my Scrapbooks
-Get more organized
-Ride on the back of a bike (to get over being scared, and try it out)
-Learn how to manage physical pain better
-Finally take a pole dancing class
-Continue trying to stay healthy and keep myself out of the hospital
-Take a trip somewhere
-Plan something AWESOME for my 25th Birthday
-Pay off my credit card debt
-Get seasons 1-3 of House on DVD (man I love that show)
-Continue to make SDG a stronger and awesome club
-Continue making healthy positive choices in my life
-Continue changing for the better
-Be more open with my feelings
-Continue working with the LA Lupus meet up group. Find more people to join


That’s all I can think of right now. But if I have more, then I will add them.

Here’s to you 2009

0 comments: